Friday, March 15, 2013

Bill Gates : "Lift Gay Ban!"

Most of us know Bill Gates as the Microsoft co-founder guy and philanthropist. Unless you've done some extensive research on him, you probably don't know that he was a boy scout... or that he supports gay marriage. Believe it or not... I'm fired up about it too.
During an event in Washington D.C. yesterday, he was asked if he believes the gay ban should be lifted in the Boy Scounts.  Gates replied with a simple: ABSOLUTELY. When asked why, he responded by saying "because it's 2013" and apparently the crowd loved it.  For once, I can't agree more.
I don't know about you, but I'm sick of people treating homosexuality like a friggin disease that somehow makes everyone in the category turn into a lesser human being who shouldn't be allowed places, or to marry, or vote, or own land... .OH wait, we've been here before haven't we...
I don't give a damn what you THINK your God says about marriage, you're also taught through just about most religions to not judge others for how they are or how they think. Shame on you and whoever created this gay ban in the Boy Scouts.  You're forcing young children to have your beliefs, (not to mention it's probably hard enough for them to come out as is, don't make it more uncomfortable you asinine imbeciles!) in a place where they're supposed to be learning...
Maybe what should happen is we should ban stupid ignorant people, instead. Then people won't be discriminated against due to things that don't even matter! Someone being gay has ZERO effect on anyone around them, maybe with the exception of whomever they love.  That's what they're being judged for... who they love!
What if it was the other way around?  I can't be the only one fired up about this!
 
- Scrizzle

**Special thanks to an awesome reader, Memeticist, for this great link http://funologist.org/2012/08/10/

7 comments:

  1. You might like some of these graphics. http://funologist.org/2012/08/10//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, that's a great chart! Thanks for sharing that... I might just add it to the post :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks……Commercial Lifts UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all!! Sorry it's taken so long for me to respond to you, it's been a hectic few months. I'm glad people were able to find inspiration in what I wrote. As an update, the ban was indeed lifted for boyscouts, however I do believe there is still a ban on gay adults involved in boyscout leadership. While I still find this unacceptable, at least progress is being made. That alone is something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. Retractable Baby Gates

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a completely interesting blog publish.I often visit your posts for my project's help about Diwali Bumper Lottery and your super writing capabilities genuinely go away me taken aback mm romance fantasy

    ReplyDelete