Friday, April 26, 2013

Now Playing: Itunes Roulette 2

The ITunes library is back on shuffle! By popular demand, here's round 2 of ITunes Roulette



1. Fun - Carry On - Great song, one of my new favorites especially after Pittsburg Penguins played it for Boston after the Marathon bombing.
2. Radiohead - Creep
3. Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait
4. White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
5. Lupe Fiasco - Battle Scars
6. O.A.R. - Delicate Few - I think I might have been at the show from the video!
7. My Morning Jacket - Magheeta
8. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love - It's hard to find well-written lyrics and passion mixed in with a great song.
9. Outkast - B.O.B. - nothing says freshman year of college quite like this song :)
10. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
11. Kings of Leon - Manhattan
12. Daft Punk & Pharrell - Get Lucky
13. Led Zeppelin - Ramble On - one of many songs/artists that will never get old
14. Owl City - Take it All Away - a different side of Owl City, and not one of their bigger songs (yet) but catchy as hell.
15. The Lumineers - Ho Hey
16. The Strokes - Last Night

17. David Guetta &Kid Cudi - I'm a huge Guetta fan thanks to a special group of foreigners.
18. Jake Owen - Barefoot Blue Jean Night - That's right, I like country... some of it! This song reminds me of summer!
19. Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight
20. Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child
21. Martin Solveig - Hello
22. Eric Clapton - Layla
23. Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade
24. Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried - For the Friday afternoon commute! "Cold beer on a Friday night" <3
25. Muse - Madness

Hope you enjoyed! What are some of your favorite random songs? For more music see Itunes Roulette 1


- Scrizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment