Sunday, April 7, 2013

Now Playing: iTunes Roulette

A reader asked me to post about what music I listen to.  The problem is I Iisten to everything...so I played a little iTunes Roulette. I put my entire library on shuffle to give you guys an idea.  I hope you're prepared for the extreme randomness!

1. M83 - Midnight City - this is such a funky, electronic-y song!
2. O.A.R. - Shattered 

3. Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff - Special shout out to some French friends who introduced me to this 5 years before it was popular :)
4. POTUSA - Lump 

5. Owl City - Dreams Don't Turn to Dust - I love Owl City, and this song gets stuck in my head for weeks on end. This man is an amazing lyricist for those of you who aren't familiar.
6. Grouplove - Tongue Tied 

7. Matisyahu - One Day 
8. Rancid - Ruby Soho 

9. Rob Zombie - Dragula - Such a great song to work out to, or for the commute home from a crap day at work.
10. Lost Prophets - Rooftops

11. Icona Pop - I Love It - This song is proof that sometimes lyrics really don't matter.
12. The Naked and Famous - Punching in a Dream

13.  Zac Brown Band - Where the Boat Leaves From - It sounds like being on vacation, even when you aren't.
14. MGMT - Time to Pretend - Possibly one of the weirdest bands I've been introduced to.

15. AWOL Nation - Sail 
16. Van Morrison - Into the Mystic - Old but fantastic song.

17. Citizen Cope - Drummer Kick 
18. Better than Ezra - Extraordinary - I can't get enough of songs with crazy lyrics.

19. Snow - Informer 
20. Mudvayne - Dig 

21. Dropkick Murphys - Shipping up to Boston
22. Pearl Jam - Alive - Those who know me saw this one coming!

23.  Tool - Opiate 
24. David Guetta - The World is Mine - I listen to this when I write sometimes, it makes me dance!

25. Cream - White Room

26. Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen
27. Theory of a Deadman - Bad Girlfriend

28. Atmosphere - Trying to Find a Balance - some underground rap for you!

29. Michael Franti - Firefly - My hippie side is showing again!
30. All American Rejects - Gives You Hell

Hope you enjoyed!  What are some random songs on your iTunes?

- Scrizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment